Monday, February 20, 2012

Three Day Two Nights Trip

Well, I have some good news and some bad news.  The good news is that the trip was amazing, beautiful, and lots of fun.  The bad news is that I forgot my camera memory card in my dorm, so it essentially never happened.  Many pictures were taken by others, though, so I hope to steal some of those and will share them when I do.

I am running off right now to sort out some student ID issues and get dinner, but I will update with many longwinded details later.  For now, suffice it to say that the trip was really, really great, and I love the people in the program, and I love this country!

Also!  I met my roommate for the first time last night!  She is amazingly nice and sweet.  She even offered me her comforter when she could tell I was cold.  And she offered to share some of her food with me for breakfast.  She is the best.  And just to quickly reiterate - it is a giant relief that her English is pretty good!

Will update later... clear your schedules, it's going to be a long one!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you're having a good time and that you've finally met your roomie. She sounds great! I'll bet you'll be able to find plenty of photos taken by other students and they'll be happy to share them with you. Added bonus: you may be in some of the pix, instead of on the other end of the camera.

    ReplyDelete